A common misconception people have is that it’s too hard to put together a cohesive outfit ethically. Part of ethical fashion is mixing and matching different brands. Yes, it can require a little more effort; however I find it a fun challenge to engage my creativity. In this post, I’ve given some ideas for creating a cohesive fall look sourced from some of my favorite brands.
- GAIA pom pom earrings ($48) handcrafted by refugee women in Dallas
- Artisan made wool fedora ($64) by Equal Uprise
- Everlane suede boot in Rust ($225) FYI – I ordered these and highly recommend. The overall quality and fit is worth the price.
- Banchi Satchel ($158) by FASHIONABLE. Can be found here or here.
- Mata Traders dress ($92) made by women’s cooperative in India. Can be found here and here. Styled in the pictures below.
- Prana sweater ($98) sold by Ash&Rose.
- People Tree organic cotton skirt ($115).
- Nisolo smoking slipper in Brandy ($158).
- Italian GoWeave easy pant ($88) in Olive by Everlane.